Here are some simple Rotisserie Chicken recipes I found from
24/7 Moms. I just love 24/7 moms site they have some great
tips and ideas. Go check them out!
1. Chicken Wraps - Shred the chicken onto tortillas, add hoisin sauce and coleslaw, then roll it up for a simple yummy meal
2. Chicken Pizza - Create a pizza using refrigerated pizza dough, salad dressing for the sauce and rotisserie chicken, pizza cheese mixture. Add additional toppings of your choosing. Bake 425 for 20-25 minutes.
3. BBQ Chicken Sandwich - Shred chicken, add desired amount of BBQ sauce. Place in slow cooker on warm. Serve on hamburger buns or Kaiser rolls.
4. Chicken Tacos- Shred chicken place in frying pan with taco seasoning ( follow package instructions). Use as meat filler for your tacos. Serve corn and /or flour tortillas with shredded lettuce, grated cheese, diced tomatoes, and other things your family enjoys in their tacos.
5. Chicken Pot pie - Shred chicken combine with condensed cream of chicken soup and frozen mixed veggies. Pour into a prepared 10" pie shell, cover with a 2nd pie crust and bake at 365 degree's for 45 minutes.
6. Chicken pasta salad - Make rotinni pasta and cool; toss shredded rotisserie chicken with pasta, and salad dressing. Add in toasted almonds or walnuts, diced celery , apples or other veggies..
7. Chicken and Cheese quesadilla- Shred chicken place in frying pan with taco seasoning ( follow package instructions). Place a flour tortilla in an empty frying pan then scoop on the chicken mixture along with shredded cheese place a 2nd flour tortilla on top and heat over medium heat flipping from time to time until cheese is melted and tortilla shell is a little crispy.
8. Chicken Hobo Pack - Use one sheet of aluminum foil for each serving ( person) about 12"x 8". In the center place bite-sized red-potato chunks, shredded chicken, and veggies ( onions, zucchini, carrots, peppers etc) Top with three tablespoons BBQ sauce, then close the hobo packets by sealing sides and tops together, folding to close tightly. Place packets over medium heat on a grill and cook until potatoes are cooked.
Baking it Easy
2 weeks ago