Recipe and picture from Uncle Ben's
Check out their site for more yummy and
1 package UNCLE BEN’S Whole Grain White Long Grain
1/2 lb. chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces
2 heads broccoli florets cut
1 can mandarin oranges (6.1 oz.), reserve half the syrup
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp. oil
1. Prepare rice according to package directions.
2. Add oil to large saute pan and heat over medium high heat.
3. Add chicken, broccoli and soy sauce to pan and stir-fry until chicken is cooked.
4. Add mandarin oranges with half the syrup. Cook another 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
5. Serve stir-fry mixture over rice